XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
* Time Stone updates
* Jubilee!
* Apocalypse event details 

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - That article about the WWE women's division sounds rife with errors
    - Sabu is coming to the Pittsbugh area June 1st and it's a hum dinger of a match!
    - Golf, the only game more boring than baseball
    - The ONLY thing I don't like about Jubilee is her 'shoot name' is Jubilation Lee. Not as bad as Jean Grey's working name was also Jean Grey for much of her carrer
    - every pie (segment) comes with a disclaimer, skip from 14:43 to 19:05 #PiePSA
    - I'm excited about this upcoming new feature! The tab has already been added to the spreadsheet
    - I really like the sound of Jube's power, she'll be a fun character since charge tiles are the hotness
    - My kaybafe backdoor for Stitcher Premium has been down for a few weeks so I'm behind on Wolvie
    - I love hearing the AP cost of these limited characters
    - I have used Baggie to some success against Galactus...the early levels
    - Just say no to This Cord as well
    - Speaking of Ian's other show, recorded this past Monday, still not published :(
    - champed Duck and fully champed Baggie, welcome aboard, @JeffCascadian
    - boosted Gwenpool is the time when the queen does her best work!
    - Craig is right, his vine is a mess. That being said, as someone who has a champed Kraven, champ Lockjaw
    - my reward of the week was another Archangel which now fully covers him. I'd start giving him ISO but...
    - ...my vine has a 14th Shuri cover which needs to be champed, needing 208,000 ISO in 13 days #NoCoverLeftBehind