What are the odds for Jubilee covers in the X-Men Vs Apocalypse store?

NotBAMF
NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
I believe she is in the store, correct? But where I would see "odds" for her, it just says "New". Is she just regular 1x odds? Or is she increased at all?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    My estimate from a single pull is 0.24%. She is available at “4x” odds if you happen to trigger a 4*pull.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    In all the new release events, I've only once pulled the release four star, cloak and dagger.

Definitely not worth the HP on 10 and 40 packs anymore.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    One thing that is...funny? Interesting? Is that you have ~1:14 chance of a 4 from a Heroic pull, but ~1:17 chance of a 4 from the New release stores. This is, I assume, because they need to boost the featured 3’s odds and had to pull the odds down somewhere else.

Soooo....most players are probably better off saving their HP for the vault.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    You just might have better odds at getting a Bagman from a PVP match. 
  • The_A_Train
    The_A_Train Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Piss poor
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just wait for the new Season to start opening new characters. It's not worth it, especially now that SHIELD Training doesn't require the previous new character.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be really nice if it wasn't so obscure figuring out percentages in this UI.  While the old one was older and uglier, it was much more functional.  A huge QOL improvement would be to get an actual % by clicking a character in any of those menus.  Or just some change so it's not trying to figure out what 4X 1:7 means or what NEW means under 1:7, or the unique odds of any particular cover.
  • Khartmann
    Khartmann Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    There is one thing you are forgetting tho, before we got this new display of odds who is just per tier we got percentage for each character in game. The new 4* characters had a 0.01% chances of being acquired. So one in each 10000 draws.

The PVP stores, which isn't being implemented anymore, has the standard 0.2% per draw chance.

Now with the vault and friends we have an standard 1 in 80 draw for the new character about 1.25% on a starting draw.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Too low not to wait for the 80 item vault coming with next PVE