American Thor-or Story : The Gambitville Terror

purplemur
purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
So Gambit still rules the block;

meanwhile his 3 star is just the worst. I'm coming to peace with that. I won't sell my battery yet, I think I'll keep it as a reminder of halcyon days.

The tapping of mpq players is still causing the melting of the amazon and hurricanes over the sahara

they gotta be bots though, right?!?: thousands and thousands of points!?!

what do I care? I don't get progression, I don't have 5*'s. Don't need them. I'm swimming in power @ * * * * !  but I am so far away from post iso. Blade/Jubilee/my iso debt = vampires that will drain your soul

There are so many choices. The Latest 4* pool is really strong.

And why stop?

They have been doing a really good job! Even Kraven has a lot of upside. (no seriously; like t5 passive in the game)
The beautiful, the brave:

but not the best, the middleweight title belt went to Carol Danvers!

Vulture just left Latest
now Ms Lee is coming to MPQ! I have loved her ever since she crept through the outback and helped Wolverine

late announcement= late sassy meme

They have been responsive as well to S.H.I.E.L.D Training, It's fun and approachable for everyone! Yay!

Keep up the good work development team, and artists and ideators and Brigby,mods, et all. You make the game. The game is, despite all of the complaining on the forum; the greatest. Thank you for all the hard work you do to make me have an enjoyable time when I play. I appreciate you.

Wait, hold on there a minute...

Comments