Oscorp: Heroic Bugs

Options
I'm experiencing a few progress killing bugs for this event. Firstly, I unlocked City, played a round then exited out of the app. When I logged back in later, City disappeared and I'm unable to try to unlock it again. After I unlocked Tower, I played a few rounds in that event, then went back to the main event and it won't let me play past the event that let me unlock Tower. Any advice or help would greatly be appreciated!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'm experiencing a few progress killing bugs for this event. Firstly, I unlocked City, played a round then exited out of the app. When I logged back in later, City disappeared and I'm unable to try to unlock it again. After I unlocked Tower, I played a few rounds in that event, then went back to the main event and it won't let me play past the event that let me unlock Tower. Any advice or help would greatly be appreciated!

Unfortunately for you, the City Sub is gone. They are only letting us play one sub at a time. Once the sub hits 400 Million accumulated points, it closes.

So you still have time to grind the Tower sub out.

And according to Ice, once Tower reaches 400M and closes, the remaining nodes in the Main will open and they will be grindable to help you catch up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Okay! Thanks for the help!
  • Unknown
    Options

You're welcome.

And welcome to the forums!! There are TONS of helpful threads if you search for them. And if you have questions and can't find the answer, just posting it will usually get you an answer pretty quick. Either directly, or someone will post a link to the thread that answers your question.

Good Luck!
  • Unknown
    Options

Also, if you haven't already, I would suggest reading Eddiemon's guide on PVE events. (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5304)