****Tracer (Overwatch)****

Options
Straycat
Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
Recently had a dream that she was added to MPQ. Shows I play too much. Her recall really made me fall for Overwatch. I wasn't sold on it playing the beta, but when they had a free weekend I thought it was amazing and still play it pretty regularly. I was bored so I thought of how she could play.

Recall- 7 Yellow
Tracer bounds backwards in time, returning her health and the board to its state the turn before.

Pulse Bomb- 11 Red
Tracer lobs a large bomb that adheres to any surface or unfortunate opponent it lands on. Place a fortified 2 turn red countdown on any tile that destroys a 3x3 square and deals damage. If matched by enemy, deals more damage and some AOE damage.

Blink- 9 Green
Tracer zips horizontally through space in the direction she’s moving, and reappears several yards away. Swap any 2 blue black or purple tiles, 3 times.

Pretty few RYG in 4* land, so I thought the colors fit. I think recall could be OP here, basically erasing an enemy move if timed right, and if the enemy got a good cascade you could replicate it. But it also could do nothing, so I thought 7 was good. Not sure how it would level with more covers, maybe health percentage or tiles it affects. I guess it also adds 1 to your own countdowns, so thats neat.
Pulse bomb would be easy to place to set up a match 4 so the enemy would match it.
Blink could be great too, lets you set up a match 5, or make 3 regular matches. Could level up to affect special tiles, and more colors. Just not green, that would be broken.