How would you feel if PvP was limited to 4* and below only?

2»

Comments

• crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    The only way I could see that is if the PVPs were segregated. In fact, I would very much enjoy this kind of segregation:

Featured 3* - only 3* & below available to use.
    Featured 4* - only 4* & below available to use.
    Featured 5* - only 5* & below available to use.

However, to be honest, being able to choose an SCL to compete at should push towards that kind of segregation anyway - regardless of who is featured. That it doesn't work that way is one of the more nonsensical setups in the game.
    I'm all for this, not as a replacement for the standard events, but as some sort of addition.  I would also have them for 2* and 1* tier.
    The event rewards would need some major tweaking.  In my mind this would be a fine place to put in win based progression (no placement rewards), so maybe one week is the 2* "practice arena".  That week you get x # of wins and take home a 2* cover, some iso, a token, etc., rewards that aren't game breaking.  Accept that rewards will not scale to level, meaning completing the 5* tier isn' giving you a 5* cover.  What would be reasonable is if they set it up so that completing all tiers in a cycle rewarded something decent like ideally a no more guns 5* only token.  Even if it was an LT that's something.
    Purpose here isn't as much the rewards but to give me some fun flashbacks if I so desire.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please make sure that all polls contain at least one neutral option, and an equal amount of opposing options. (For example: Yes, Neutral, No).

This is to ensure that all poll responses are as accurate as possible, as opposed to players simply choosing the closest one or the other, even though it may not necessarily be reflective of their entire opinion.
This discussion has been closed.