Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#135: A Brief history of Pie

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* R149
* Little Jack Horner, who was he? And why so proud of plums?

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - already triggered by the episode title. BTW, fellow pie haters, you can skip the first two minutes. Trust me...
    - Baseball, 162 days of boredom
    - Pie PSA, skip from 12:14 to 17:14
    - As for best/worst builds, when it comes to two stars, outside of Storm, Hawkeye and Magneto, I never readjust the powers of the others when rostering and re-rostering
    - "I've never seen Legos on Amazon" what an odd remark
    - Vanilla Mountain Dew? They really were out of crab juice
    - No shame in being a wrestling fan, past, present and FOREVER!
    - my vine is back to just assorted two stars, gotta keep flipping that farm
    - my rewards of the week were yet another Archangel cover and a champ level for my champed Thor
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    #ResistPies
    --A bunch of easy crashes in a row. Ironheart is especially easy since Hulkbuster is a chump when he isn't boosted.
    --This Pie is a patriot and hero? Maybe in Russia...
    --Just because we know Jubilee is coming doesn't mean she's the next character we'll have.
    --I'm 100% on board with D3/Demiurge trolling Craig with the clue.
    --I would like to have bought an electric vehicle but I'm in a family of five and needed something larger so we wouldn't be squished when going anywhere.
    --My Nico isn't even fully cover'd yet and I've already used her to replace Mr. Fantastic on my team with Medusa & Carnage.
    --Howard the Duck--Champion! I'll never waste a cover for him again.
    --Bag-Man--Max Champion...and now I've started a dupe. Oy vey.
    --My vine is a 3-star Deadpool for my duplicate. He's not fully cover'd yet so I may just end up selling this extra cover.