Red hulk level

Pp666
Pp666 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
my Red hulk thunderbolt Ross is level 188 with 0/3/5 covers , if I up his green with CPs (the 3 to 4 ) does anyone know what level he will go upto when bumped max ? I’m wondering as the sheild training a lvl 209 is needed and is it gona boost him enough or would I need 240 CPs , only askin as I know when u have a 0/4/5 it’s a higher lvl than a 3/3/3 say 
hopefully I’ve made sense

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    209 needs ten covers.
  • Bowgentle
    edited March 2018
    Double post, ignore.
    My GOD this forum software stinks.

• Pp666
    Cheers ! Was jst confused because my hulk busters at 5/0/5 which is 10 covers and he’s at level 229
  • Pp666
    Tbh knowing this game n it’s weirdly strange ways it would only take me to lvl 208 *eyeroll
  • Bowgentle
    Pp666 said:
    Tbh knowing this game n it’s weirdly strange ways it would only take me to lvl 208 *eyeroll

Any combination of ten covers will get you to at least 209.
    You really want to avoid a situation where you have two colours maxed and zero of the third, it's a dupe nightmare.
  • Pp666
    Bowgentle said:
    Pp666 said:

Any combination of ten covers will get you to at least 209.
    You really want to avoid a situation where you have two colours maxed and zero of the third, it's a dupe nightmare.
    Oh I hear u there !! Been stuck with hulkbuster 5/0/5 forever now (not through choice !) n seen about 5 wasted red n blues n still no black in well over 18months