Wrong price for Thor in Heroes for Hire store, 500CP not 250

JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
edited March 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
I was under the impression that only the Latest Legend 5* covers cost 500 CP, while every other 5* cover only costs 250 CP. In my Heroes for Hire store, Thor's cover is priced at 500 CP, but he's not a Latest Legend anymore.

Comments

• Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    When the event started, he was new - I guess that they weren't planning to alter it mid-event, to mess up their 3 new, 2 old 5* rotation.
  • Sandmaker
    Sandmaker Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    The cover in the store is tied to the Essential 5* in the PvE, which goes Latest(500)/Latest(500)/Latest(500)/Vintage(250)/Vintage(250)

Thor's rotated out of latest in the tokens, but this PvE he is Essential as a Latest (his last run).
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,050 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice try. 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    iirc the last time a 5* went from Latest to Classic in the middle of a PVE event where they were the 5*, the price did drop from 500 to 250 CP in the middle of the event... and I think that 5* was Gambit
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    justsing said:
    iirc the last time a 5* went from Latest to Classic in the middle of a PVE event where they were the 5*, the price did drop from 500 to 250 CP in the middle of the event... and I think that 5* was Gambit
    you are correct sir
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I've passed along that inquiry to the team, and I'll update everyone once I hear back from them.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make sure to check if there are refunds for people who spent 500CP without being able to know in advance that they were about to waste their CP.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't recall Gambit, Daredevil or Spider-man dropping in price mid-event. On the other hand, I wasn't paying Close attention.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I don't recall Gambit, Daredevil or Spider-man dropping in price mid-event. On the other hand, I wasn't paying Close attention.
    I'm 100% sure Spider-man didn't  I was planning to buy it on a price drop that never happened.  I checked at least one a day if not more till the offer left.

I can't speak to the other ones.
  • JSP869
    Damn, I was hoping there was a free HappyThor on offer.

I guess it could have also been 'wrong' in the other direction ... Last chance for 1,000cp 5Thor, ONE DAY ONLY! :D
    Heh. I updated the subject line to make it more clear ;)
  • JSP869
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. The event started before Thor was removed from Latest Legends, so in order to avoid potential issues/bugs with changing it mid-event, they decided to leave the price as is.
    Thanks for the clarification, Brigby!