Post Release R149 Notes

Daiches
Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello everyone,

BTN Network here with the Post R149 Release Notes

* New icon. Now featuring.. Jubilee? Wait, she's not in game or announced. I don't think she's even in Infinity Wars? Maybe she's in DP2? Spoilers!

* Hidden button that takes you to support page is now gone. Sorry Steam, maybe next time you will get your martyrdom pay off!

* No scl8 packs. We know you already spent on the sale, including our Super ISO sale! Have a break from spending :D

Thanks for playing!

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Could add Jessica Jones in packs now too.

All joking aside, I’m expecting a pretty big announcement today. Could be wrong, but I’m hopeful. 
  • Daiches
    Could add Jessica Jones in packs now too.

All joking aside, I’m expecting a pretty big announcement today. Could be wrong, but I’m hopeful. 
    Jessica Jones entering packs has nothing to do with update though. She was in packs hours before R149 was available.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Jessica Jones is already in packs as of today.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    @brigby when will get official notes?
  • Daiches
    broll said:
    Are you insinuating these aren't the official notes copy pasted from Discord?

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:
    broll said:
    Are you insinuating these aren't the official notes copy pasted from Discord?

No.  That's the first mention of these coming from Discord.  I can't insinuate a post is something it never claimed to be...
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    The notes are up. Not much though.
  • DavidAmaquelin
    DavidAmaquelin Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Last icon of the game was including Shuri but we had to wait some weeks to finally see her released in the game. Maybe that´s what it´s going to happen with Jubilee. Don´t know if she is going to take part on some new film but until now everytime she has appeared in a movie has been as a cameo character.