Unable to determine Valkyrie's "Bounty Hunter" target when there are identical goons [Solved]

jamesh
jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
I noticed this in the first node of the current "Thick as Thieves" story event ("Heavily Guarded").  The enemy team consists of two Hitman goons and a Thug, and I was using the fully covered loaner Valkyrie.

The Bounty Hunter countdown appeared, and when I tapped on it I was told that it was targeting Hitman.  There was no indication about which Hitman was the target though: the only way to tell was to try attacking one of the Hitman goons and see if the damage counted.  I chose wrong, so the first tick of the countdown tile was effectively wasted.

I guess this is the same problem as other powers that have a "targetting" component when it comes to missions with identical goons.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    On the 2 hitman 1 thug node my countdown said Hitman - Middle and when I changed that Hitman's position it changed to Hitman - Front and Hitman - Back. Maybe it had something to do with the loaner Valk and it's working properly when using your own version of her?
  • jamesh
    You're right.  I completely glossed over that part in the big block of text.  I guess this is a false alarm.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's better than no info at all, but a visual indicator would be better than text.
  • jamesh
    An overlay over the character or life bar, similar to 3* Deadpool's red attack would be nice.