Paging Mr. W. Green

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
Ridiculous RNG. I have 16 red and yellow covers for 2* wolvie (12 covers). About 6 months ago it was the same with Moonstone. Has MPQ a shortage of the color green?  :D

Comments

• Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    Ha, unlucky. However, im pretty sure the one thing that the company isn't short of, is a little green.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

I Think I was up to 13 red covers for my replacement 2* Hawkeye Before I got a third Purple and could rechamp him.

• qandols
    And just now DDQ gave me a...  green cover. I think the gods of mpq overheard my plea?
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Those stats I generated are pretty useful

16 wasted covers happens roughly 1/1000 characters made. With us all flipping multiple 2* every month and playerbase larger than 1000 this should happen to someone quite regularly. Sorry it was you
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    qandols said:
    And just now DDQ gave me a...  green cover. I think the gods of mpq overheard my plea?
    Since that worked, can I ask for a red?  My 2* Thor is 2/12/7 after starting with 5 yellows.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,190 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a reason I keep roughly 1000 Elite tokens on hand. It's for emergencies like this where I need to open 100-200 to get that last elusive cover or two for a 2* farm character (Had to go over 150 twice now)

KGB
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had MNMags up to 3/4/12 a little while ago, and had Thor at 2/5/5* with 8 more yellows and greens in the queue until last night. It happens.

*That was weird. He's always ended up at 5/2/5 before. Seriously, every other build of 2* or 3* Thor has hit that point for me.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just roster a dupe worst case scenario.
  • Orion
    Orion said:
    qandols said:
    Since that worked, can I ask for a red?  My 2* Thor is 2/12/7 after starting with 5 yellows.
    I got a Thor red from a Shuri and Friends token so this is now the Ask RNGesus thread.

Ask and ye apparently shall receive.
  • Orion
    Oh and RNGesus, my 2* Storm is 5/2/5. Just sayin’.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I had 3 2* cmarv's rostered when I would only pull yellow and black covers. Even now, most of my cmarv covers are black and yellow. 
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    I currently have 3 Hawkeye's rostered as I pulled 22 straight reds and ran out of time to pull the other colors.
  • qandols
    Sounds like some kind of horrible record  :)
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    With a title like this, I'd have expected more :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    If we're doing requests I would like a green cover for my 3* Iron Fist pleas RNGesus. My replacement has been 2/5/5 for quite some time now and I have over a dozen covers on the vine (mostly black, but a few Purples now too).
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I currently have a 1/12/0 2* Wolverine. RNG is ridiculous sometimes.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    My 2* Captain Marvel is in a 0/1/15 and counting