Who else got Powerbombed by Main Event Hulk in SCL9?

Hadronic
Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
game over man, game over

Comments

• hunky_funky
    hunky_funky Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I'm in scl 8, but still this note make me sweat, what didn't happened long time. Why when I'm running MEHulk I don't get such ridiculous swaps and cascades? Like every turn is match 4 or match 3 of purple or green. And Powerbomb is eventually means a dead character. I can't imagine what's happening in scl 9.
  • hunky_funky
    hunky_funky Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I'm in scl 8, but still this note make me sweat, what didn't happened long time. Why when I'm running MEHulk I don't get such ridiculous swaps and cascades? Like every turn is match 4 or match 3 of purple or green. And Powerbomb is eventually means a dead character. I can't imagine what's happening in scl 9.
    What's happening is that MEHulk is getting smacked down due to champed Gambits and Thors ;)
    Oh, yeah. How can I forgot about those two...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am guessing Valkyrie will be in that node too next run.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    That's the old the AI always get better results from abilities than you do, I noticed it as well. MEHulk kept getting matches pretty much 80% of the time yet when I use him that stupid green doesnt do much except remove possible match-4's and being annoying.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    So I was the only one that made hulk super angry?
    He dropped super whales on me, I mean powerbombed me. Was a site to behold. Wish I had recorded it.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I think I got hit by it once.  I brought my own Hulk, so I was chasing purple to pull off my own powerbomb first.  With champed/boosted 5* match damage, powerbomb is huge.  Mine were probably around 50k average, including one with a match-5 with 4 criticals for over 70k by itself.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Ugh, I was only in SCL8, but there I was chugging along, down to MEH with >1k health and me nearly full, and then...my team went away. All of them. I don't even have that ability for my MEH yet, so I had to look it up when my backup team came in to mop up.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Mockingbird + Jean Grey for the maybe?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ate it once. Might be the first time I've lost a PVE node since champing Gambit.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    That node was rough but Hulk was never the problem because I was knocking him out first. It wasn't until I subbed in America for Black Bolt that I got through the later clears.
  • Pezman
    Pezman Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I completely forgot about that move and had him down to the end. My team was basically full health then BOOM!! Animations off and I literally just sat there staring at the screen like my phone blew up wondering what just happened. Oh and yes this was scl9, 5th clear attempt.