Rekindled Phoenix [Fixed]

Options
Ironwolf
Ironwolf Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
Is bugged.

Upon it's death and rekindling, if you have two creatures on the board, instead of filling the empty third spot, it will not allow you to choose which of the other two creatures to replace the rekindled (haste) version of the phoenix.  Instead, it will lock you out, not being able to select and replace any.  Thereby - instant loss because you have to force stop the game.

What I thought was a pretty great card is cursed, or only useful if you have it as one of two creatures on the board, else...game over man.

Please fix it.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Can confirm.
    3 different behaviors :
    - after destruction 1 or 2 creatures on the board (including the token) : the token dies, Phoenix returns as expected
    - after destruction with a full board
    (1)  I either I can choose a creature to replace, un click and confirm, Phoenix returns, but one of my creatures becomes "invisible" (no image, not targetable)
    (2) like op described

Edit : or you actually do replace a creature
    Edit : or one creature becomes invisible once the token is spawned..
  • WiLDRAGE
    WiLDRAGE Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The egg was in creature slot #1 and when it died, it popped up the dialog box asking to replace a creature but as you can see from the screenshot below, the place where the egg was previously is open. 

The UI was semi-responsive as I could only select/unselect the Pirate Ship but neither of the Dialog buttons did anything.  I could open the menu and had to quit the game to continue (giving me a loss where I would easily have won).

• Laeuftbeidir
    edited March 2018
    Options
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/71590/rekindled-phoenix#latest

Yeah, it doesn't work properly, but causes instant losses.

Edit :thanks for the indicator! Looking forward for the fix
  • Walhalla
    Walhalla Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have encountered the same bug twice. It lets you loose the match immetiately without chance to resume it. So I second that this bug gets fixed.
  • Darkcanuck99
    Darkcanuck99 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Disappointed not to see this bug fix in the upcoming release notes. Any indication on when this will be repaired? It makes a great card almost unusable. Thanks!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I took a look in the database and it looks like this bug may have recently been confirmed as fixed in 2.6 build. (Literally a few days ago, which explains why it didn't get into the release notes)

Would one of you mind giving it a go and seeing if it now properly replaces the egg?
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options

Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I took a look in the database and it looks like this bug may have recently been confirmed as fixed in 2.6 build. (Literally a few days ago, which explains why it didn't get into the release notes)

Would one of you mind giving it a go and seeing if it now properly replaces the egg?
    Can confirm! Thanks for the heads up
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Awesome! Marking as fixed, and will update the release notes with this info. Thanks for confirming!