Really? REALLY??? AAARRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Comments

• Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    .75^10 = 0.0563135147

essentially this should happen as frequently as you getting a BH
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    That's nothing.  I opened an event 40 pack once (they're like 4000 hp more than an equivalent heroic pack) and got 39 twos and 1 three.
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    That’s why I 2* farm because that’s all you get most of the time when you open up token pulls except LL tokens.
  • lastbreath
    lastbreath Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Week! **** week without even 3*! No matter what cards I take! This is **** gambling! I don't belive in their chance percentage, its a **** joke!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just pulled two 10-packs of heroics from Season rewards.  The first one was all 2-stars.  The second one had two 4-stars, three 3-stars (plus one bonus hero) and the rest were two stars.  Streaks (both good and bad) are all a part of the game.  Annoying when you're on a bad streak, but nice when you're on a good one.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    That's only 11 pulls which is a TINY TINY example size.  I've probably had a couple 10 packs of nothing but 2* and I've also had more than a couple with 2+ 4* and or 3+ 3* plus a bonus hero or two.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

Bad runs happen.  I recently opened 51 Legendary Tokens (mostly "event" token pulls for JJ,) in a row and did not get a single 5*.  The flip side to that was about a month prior I got 5 5*s in a row from "Latest" tokens (3 Archangel, unfortunately.)

It really does tend to even out in the end.  If you focus on the bad you're just going to stress yourself out.

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    10 and 40 packs will continue their awfulness so long as 3 and 4 tier continue diluting heroic tokens.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    RNG is a cruel mistress