Cheaters gonna cheat.

tiomono
tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
Pretty sure I have seen what I would consider to be a cheater. 

I had a player pop up on my que in the daken event. He had a very high level JJ. So I peeked at his roster. He had 24 characters 20 of which were 5*s. He had JJ at 4-4-4, 5* IM at 4-4-4, 5* DD at 4-4-4, and 5* Hulk at 4-4-4.

His next best covered characters were Yelena at 2-5, and chavez at 4-4-4. 

Today his blue only *5 doc ock. Went from that one blue to 4-4-4. With no other major roster movement. 

The alliance has half the people absent and looks like the best they have apart from this player is someone with champed 3*'s.

I submitted a ticket cause this just seemed crazy. I could think of no way this was legit earned or bought. Am I missing anything that could make roster growth like this possible?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw that roster as well.  There’s almost 0 chance it’s legit and it should be sent to CS, as you have done. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was the first time I have submitted a ticket like this. I used the in game contact, said I suspected cheating, and attached a screenshot.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Been reported multiple times over the last few days. I never understand why this takes so long. Someone in my Shield Training event last run sat on top with a clearly hacked roster and was never boxed that I saw during the length of the event. Searched again for the alli (2 person public alli) a week or so later and he was no longer in it.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    A perfect distribution for those 5*... what's the probability? And going from 1 blue cover Dr. Ock to another 4/4/4 perfect distribution within a day? Incredible indeed!  I hope you remembered to take screenshots of it: before and after.

How do you identify a cheater and does it happen only for 5* rosters? What made you took notice of that particular IGN? Just because of his/her high level JJ? Is he/she in the top 10 or top 20 of Daken's PvP?

I could get some tips to see if I could spot any in LR or PvP next time.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    A perfect distribution for those 5*... what's the probability? And going from 1 blue cover Dr. Ock to another 4/4/4 perfect distribution within a day? Incredible indeed!  I hope you remembered to take screenshots of it: before and after.

How do you identify a cheater and does it happen only for 5* rosters? What made you took notice of that particular IGN? Just because of his/her high level JJ? Is he/she in the top 10 or top 20 of Daken's PvP?

I could get some tips to see if I could spot any in LR or PvP next time.
    They're easy to spot.
    Crazy high level 5s, most or all of them, no 4s or 3s to speak of.
    And a name vets have never seen before.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Calling out players as cheaters or discussing whether players are cheating is against the rules, names given or not. I think we can all see how well that turned out last time it happened on the forum. If you suspect someone is cheating, send a ticket to CS and they will investigate. 

I will now be closing this thread.***
This discussion has been closed.