The X-men 1,2 AND 3 are currently recruiting

Options
Jonny1Punch
Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Greetings everyone, I will try my best to keep this short and sweet.

The X-men enjoy being competetive and having fun as a team...... We don't enjoy cutting anyone therefore we don't do it.

When you see vacancies in our three alliances it's typically due to people stepping down due to family obligations or we do our best to place them in a team that's a better fit for their play-style. Real life has different expectations for all of us and I believe those we love should always come first. So here's my personal goal for each alliance if your interested . Please keep this topic on-point and positive people. Yes it's true I would enjoy giving the amazing S.H.I.E.L.D and the incredible 5DV alliances a little competition. However not everyone wants that pressure so here it goes! I also don't acknowledge or participate in any trash talking so save your energy.

The X-men: a seasonal finishing score of 14,000 and willing to push hard in PVPs. A hardcore team. Contact Jonny1punch via linechat or private message.

The X-men 2: a seasonal finishing score of 10,000+ and strong pvp play. Our casual hardcore alliance looking to place top 50 or better! Contact Vaggan through PM.

The X-men 3: our newest team of guys/girls who are still developing as players. Do your best and have fun and aim for a seasonal finishing score of 6,000-8,000 or more. Contact Coatz through PM.

These are just suggestions NOT required scores. Serious and fun people willing to play hard and chat please apply!
Also my goal is not to swap you around. I want to find solid homes for all X-men based on comfort level and factors like time, family, resources etc. I am new to this and still learning so I will do my best to be fair, organized and touch base with all members privately as much as possible. If I have any issues with you we discuss it first. Communication is key on this team. I look forward to hearing from you all!
I also currently have 1 or more openings in each alliance and possibly more due to the addition of X3!

Thank you,
Jonny

Comments

• Jonny1Punch
    Options
    You may also apply directly here if you prefer!
  • Tyronepowers
    Options
    Name is Tyronepowers.
    Looking to join a stronger alliance as the one I am in is random (there is just me an one other guy who plays consistently and scores decent.) I would probably try to bring him along. I have been playing for 150+ days straight (I think...) I have not posted on the boards yet, as prior to recently I was a more casual player (hence, no PM)

I have a 29 slot roster and the characters worth mentioning are:

MN Mags 5/4/4 (85)
    CStrom 5/5/3 (85)
    AWolv 4/5/4 (85)
    OBW 5/3/5 (79)
    DADaken 5/5 (69)
    MNthor 5/3/5 (60)
    MCap 3/5/5 (50)
    Model35 5/5/3 (50)
    MStorm 5/5/3 (50)
    Rags 2/4 (40)

Then a bunch of 3 stars with 1-5 covers and no leveling yet.

I think I would fit will on X-men 2 or 3 given play style and lifestyle.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Currently in 1st place for Oscorp Heroic overall with 19,085 points (2k ahead of 2nd place). I also finished 2nd in the last round for city and am currently 1st in tower. I am a daily player and am on day 103 for S.H.I.E.L.D resupply, thanks for the consideration either way, good luck in your recruiting.

C. Storm 5/5/3 (85)
    Lazy Thor 5/3/5 (85)
    MN! Magneto 5/4/4 (62)
    Modern Capt. 4/5/4 (42)
    Invis Woman 0/2/0
    X-force Wolv 1/0/0
    Punisher 0/2/2
    Daredevil 1/2/1
    Hulk 2/1/0
    B. Panther 1/0/1
    Steve Rogers 1/1/0
    Wolv. Patch 0/1/1
    Falcon 0/1/0
    M.40 Iron Man 0/1/0
    Classic Mag 0/0/1
    Psylocke 0/1/0
    The Hood 0/1/0
    Modern Thor 0/0/1
  • Unknown
    Options
    X2 and X3 looking for good people to join the family.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Roster
    http://i.imgur.com/URv4op6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6r1UGEt.jpg

Here is a shot of season 1 as of now: http://i.imgur.com/AhX5DF6.png

Let me know if I would be a fit. I have 360 hours played and have not missed a day in a long time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello,

I am kind of active player with nice roster pun 141 lvl, lcap 104lvl, bw/thor/psy/wolv 85 lvl an so on.
    Usually in event I acquire 700 points. In this season 1 i accumulated 4500 points ( however I lost many points because my phone broke down for week and most likely due to that was kicked from previous alliance).
    I would like to join such big and nice looking alliance. If I meet requirements I would gladly join icon_e_smile.gif
    In game nick: sliopka
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi there,
    im applying to x-men 2 or x-men 3, u guys will know if i fit in any of those.
    This is my roster : http://imgur.com/TmpmDPK http://imgur.com/xvTCtJi
    And this is my season 1 score http://imgur.com/JEQWCzX.
    Hope to hear from u guys soon!!
    Ingame nick : unbemator
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Hi everyone! At the moment X1/X2 are looking pretty solid and complete,both are full at 20/20.
    However our newest and final alliance the X-men 3 are still looking for strong new members before season 1 ends. I would like to see X3 break into the top 100 so that they can all get the nick fury reward. This is not a hardcore alliance but one for people who are still learning and possibly looking to advance and grow as a player.

Do your best in pvps no pressure..... A seasonal score of 6,000-8,000 or more would be great!

As always you can contact me but I prefer if you contacted Coatz through Pm as he is working hard as a commander and doing great. 3 vacancies are anticipated due to people with personal obligations who may come back stronger next season when they are ready. So if your interested in helping this great team get fury let us know!

Thanks,
    Jonny
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed responses. We've been really busy building x3. X3 has grown to compete in the top 20-50 bracket already and we are looking forward to speaking with the all recruits. Sent out pm to a few so if u have and questions or concerns feel free to pm me as well.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Hi ya, so fresh to the board I can't even PM icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm dead keen to be part of a big active team like this.

Play everyday (during commute and @ home), not elite but solidifying the roster, wrapped with the 10 Hero pack reward last night from the current season.

Cheers

Current Alliance is ozzy if you wish to look, cheers
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi all.

Same here, new to the forum and can't even send PM's...
    Would like to join your x-men 3 group. I'm currently with 3 85 level characters from a 22 roaster.
    Not that great, but started few weeks ago. My score at season one is about 6.500, and I use to score 500-600 on those events.
    Please tell me if it' ok for me to join, daily player!!!!!

BR
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi all,

This is Uan, one of X3 commanders, pls share ur rosters, season 1 scores and usual pvp scores when interested to join so that we know more about you. IT would be great if u guys/gals could share ur current alliances too so we could check u out icon_e_biggrin.gif

Rgds,
    Uan
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi, Uan.

There it goes. As said before, doesn't look great, but it's fastly improving

Moonstone ** 5/3/5 (85)
    Thor ** 3/5/5 (85)
    Ares ** 2/5/5 (73)
    Wolverine ** 4/2/4 (45)
    Daken ** 5/3 (45)
    Storm ** 2/3/2 (37)
    Magneto ** 5/1/4 (33)
    Daredevil *** 0/2/0 (25)
    Spiderman *** 2/0/0 (25)
    The Hulk *** 0/0/2 (25)
    Black Panther *** 0/1/1 (18)
    Black Widow *** 1/1/0 (18)
    Magneto *** 1/0/1 (18)
    Black Widow ** 4/3/1 (17)
    Captain America *** 0/1/0 (15)
    Doctor Doom *** 1/0/0 (15)
    Falcon *** 0/1/0 (15)
    Loki *** 0/1/0 (15)
    The Punisher *** 1/0/0 (15)
    Ragnarok *** 1/0/0 (15)
    Thor *** 1/0/0 (15)
    Wolverine *** 0/0/1 (15)

My current Alliance is Reign Manor, username Rafa1899.

Usual PVP scores: 450-600
    Current season 1 score: 6558

BR
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd like to join an alliance that will place top 100 for season 1. I currently have 11,400 in season 1. My name is GritsNGravy25 in game. I generally place 850-1000 in PVP. Current alliance is "puff puff give" if you want to check out my roster, 5 lvl 115s (punisher, hulk, cap, Thor, mag) size 32 roster.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey guys i want to join..have 11 000 pts in season one and i make on pvp event at least 800-900 pts...can you give me answer here because i'm now in alliance..i want to quit from them..user name davchevski..