Where is the post showing what lv?

Kmjakob
Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
I am trying to find the post that show the scl lv cant find it. Becase it does not show the lv inside the game only 5* if you hit the nod up to 4. I knpw scl 7 is lv 249 but i am unsure of 8 and 9

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Here it is.

• Kmjakob
    edited March 2018
    Thx:-)  is it any way for the forum to tag this so its easy til find again.?
    Becase inside the game it only say scl 8 lv 35-405 or 305 here it show what i need
  • HoundofShadow
    You can download the image if it's for your personal use or you can "star" this thread?
  • Kmjakob
    The for the info. Its bit annoying when to from scl 7 to 9. It say lv 35-409  and it does not have the hard mission on only what 5* lv but on this here i can now when to take on svl lv 8 or 9 thx too this
  • Jwallyr
    Jwallyr Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for posting this chart, I guess I must be new enough that I've never even seen this. I have a question, though- since obviously the non-5*-required nodes don't scale up to that 355 number, if I'm prepared (or resigned) to tank my placement, the guaranteed 4* drops seem to be a pretty solid incentive if I'm confident that I can make the clears for full progression as long as the progression goals aren't weighed to include the 5* node. Is that the case? i.e. can I get guaranteed 4*s from progression with marginally more effort even if I completely ignore the 5* nodes in CL7?
  • HoundofShadow
    edited March 2018
    So, there's some minor change for SCL 7 and some stealth change as well.

You can get 4* cover in SCL 7 on day 2(?) of the event doing optimal clear. I remember playing SCL 7 to get Yondu cover last month without 5* essential. If you have all essential except 5*, I think you can easily get top 50.