Tile destroy powers are not destroying tiles [Solved]

Hellaluyeah1
Hellaluyeah1 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
This problem only started yesterday. Powers like Indestructible Hulks Green are not destroying tiles. I've also had this problem with SIlver Surfers black power. I play on steam. Anybody else had this problem?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Are you up against 5* Thanos, by any chance? Say, in the current 5* Required node? His purple shuts down tile destruction, among other things, as long as the countdown is on the board.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, I almost complained about the same thing until I saw that his purple was on the board. Dunno why, I always thing that's an aspect of his green power, not his purple...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Powers that *only* destroy or alter tiles will fail to fire, but if they have another effect, you can receive partial effects. Hulk's green still does the base damage.  Silver Surfer can't put a new Singularity out, but one that is already out can still decrement and will still do its base damage when expiring.  Frustratingly, this can even apply to cases where the only other effect is negative, like Sentry yellow damaging him but failing to create a strike tile.  However, a few powers are arguably improved -- Miles Morales and Iceman can do the damaging form of their respective purple and blue powers without removing their invisibility or countdown tile, for example.