BUG: Juggs cheats when played by AI

Options
I have seen this 4 times (Twice back to back before I decided to come to post this) in the last day in the PVE (Osborn Heroic)

According to his description, he will need (just to be simple) say 7. But will fire at 6.

I pay VERY CLOSE attention to opp AP and the AP required to fire their special abilities. This is the scenario:

--The opp turn is over.

--Before I make EVERY move, I check the opp AP.

--"Ok, I am good, no one can fire a special ability. No need to put a character I don't care about or someone that can tank such a big hit."

--I make my move.

--Then Juggs OPENS the opp turn with a headbutt that he DID NOT have the AP for, which at the boosted levels, downs my character or puts them so close that when the opp moves, it downs my character. I have had to waste Health packs to revive my downed character, and 3 of the 4 times lost the match because he took out my main player by cheating. And it almost always happens when I am within 1 to 2 moves of downing him. Granted, he usually downs himself as well when he does this, but firing early is still not cool. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

As far as I have seen, it has only been Juggs firing early. But when he does 1000+ damage in these nodes, it is very aggravating that this is going on.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I should clarify, that I am not saying it is only happening in Osborn Heroic. I generally don't see Juggs a lot, at least not until I started this PVE. This may be happening across the board. I just noticed it since I started the OH PVE.
  • Unknown
    Options
    All juggs I recall from PVE headbutted at 6. Which battle you found one for 7?
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    All juggs I recall from PVE headbutted at 6. Which battle you found one for 7?

I just used the number as an example. But here is what he is supposed to trigger at in Tower...

Best Friends Forever - 8
    Catch Him Monologuing - 8
    No More Games - 8
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just used the number as an example. But here is what he is supposed to trigger at in Tower...

Best Friends Forever - 8
    Catch Him Monologuing - 8
    No More Games - 8
    Are you sure he didn't scale up on you in between fights? Scaling will also increase the amount of trained covers, causing the cost of Headbutt to decrease.
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Also the goons (if any) create ap each turn. He could be getting the ap from that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Also the goons (if any) create ap each turn. He could be getting the ap from that.

He's only paired with a "goon" in one episode. And I always look, usually multiple times at the AP firing capabilites. It's the reason some of my matches take so long. I try to cascade the hell out of my opp by making smart choices when I can. Work smart, not hard. icon_lol.gif