Team to Use in Current PVE Deadpool Five Star

s151pence
s151pence Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Not sure if right place, but in the five star required in DP PVE I cannot find team to tackle Mockingbird, Powerman 4 star + IF four star - I beat them four times, but the fifth time is giving me fits - any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do more damage?

What's tripping you up, Cage's defense tiles? It's hard to give you advice if we don't know what your roster looks like.
  • s151pence
    I have strong team, many five stars champed as well as four stars. My Surfer is 563 lvl - all of them are 515 lvl in the SCL 9 - I have built strong attack and passive line ups, and really getting annoyed, as yes cage will def tile if I attack, I tried with Thanos 5* 450 getting purple to clock that, and 450 BP to get stunned to attack when I defeat Mock - going to try that line up again and just brain storm - Thanks :smiley:
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you have Surfer champed, that is an excellent start - his match damage means you can do a lot of damage fast. I used GladiaThor and America Chavez as the other two members of the team since they can shake up the board and do lots of damage with passive powers only. Don't know if that is an option for you.
  • s151pence
    That did the trick - was tough, and I focused - I never had such a tough time, lol
  • Quebbster
    s151pence said:
    That did the trick - was tough, and I focused - I never had such a tough time, lol

Yeah, they hit hard and you have to Count on taking some damage at least. Good thing Surfer and Thor can take a licking and keep on ticking!
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    edited March 2018
    I used Deadpool whales, whales, whales, and pushed the button. What is the point of having all those points if you never spend them.  But my roster is no where near yours (0 champed 5*) and SS only has a few covers (5)
  • Quebbster
    Polly_P1 said:
    I used Deadpool whales, whales, whales, and pushed the button. What is the point of having all those points if you never spend them.  But my roster is no where near yours (0 champed 5*) and SS only has a few covers (5)

I have done that a few times with difficult essential nodes (by which I mean the Royal Family in Hearts of Darkness primarily). Rebuilding the Points does take a while, but I make sure to use Deadpool in the Big Enchilada every day to make sure he gets playtime every day.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scl 9 I slugged it out using my 1-3-5 surfer, champed 450 daredevil at 5-5-3, and 3-5-5 Gambit that is at 380.

I just tried to let daredevil soak up the damage. I went after cage first wearing him down with match damage then switching to fist for gambits red. I saved bird for last she is not that threatening solo vs gambit.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    SS, Daredevil, Chavez.  I don't have any of them covered, but they're still destructive in this event.

SS & Daredevil self-heal and protect Chavez from most damage so she can just generate the crits.