Another UI Change

broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone notice that sometime this morning?  The H4H shortcut button is gone and now VIP was shift right to fill its spot. Open hole left for something new?

Edit:
Some users in my alliance say there's no change for them so adding a pic and mentioning that this is on iOS.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    I'd be somewhat surprised if the HfH button was used often by players.  I would think people go to the recruit heroes page first and browse where they might be interested in buying tokens etc.

It could be also simply be related to the fact that the HfH for 4 and 5*s is no longer on one page, so having the button there wasn't doing a lot of favors for players who probably more likely were going for the 4* version anyway.  I assume the button was taking you to the 5* page currently since that's the default page.

Edit: mine is still there. Should have checked before commenting.  One offer on the page means nothing to go to if you buy it.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I posed the question on Discord and I'm the odd man out with only one other person seeing this difference.

Possible theory is that because I bought the SS cover and that was the only offer the button goes away when there are no valid offers.  However the only other person on Discord to see it didn't buy the offer.  So weird?
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    My iOS still shows the SS HfH offer..
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Yeah, I think if you bought SS, and there's no other offers in the store, it goes away. 
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I'm on IoS and my VIP has always been in that area to my memory. However, I have also always been an active VIP member - were you previously not a VIP member?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    It could just be acting like cp where when you have no cp your hp goes to the right of the screen until you get more cp.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're bringing back the Healthpack count! Increase to 20 coming!