Story Missions

Options
SupremeChefGio
SupremeChefGio Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
I dont know if they have announced this or not, but are there ever going to be anymore story missions added to the game? Would be nice to have more story to go through.
Tagged:

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They get added maybe one or two a year. Last year, we had the Honour Among Thieves PvE added, sometime in late spring/early summer, and then the Apocalypse Boss Event got added last fall. We just got Fight for Wakanda earlier this year, so probably not another one for a while now.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Probably one for The Avengers film, almost guaranteed in some form I would expect!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They get added maybe one or two a year. Last year, we had the Honour Among Thieves PvE added, sometime in late spring/early summer, and then the Apocalypse Boss Event got added last fall. We just got Fight for Wakanda earlier this year, so probably not another one for a while now.
    We also got Come and Get Me, the boss fight with Thanos and the Infinity Gems (though Thanos and the Crash of the Mad Titan event was the year before). AND Spider-Man vs the Sinister Six. That's 3 bosses and one normal event (though it was run as special one-off events beforehand) for 2017.

2016 gave us... Strange Sights, Civil War, Boss Rush, uh... Webbed Wonder.

2015 had Venom Bomb, Hearts of Darkness, Galactus Hungers, and Avengers Vs Ultron.

So yeah, an event or two, plus a boss or two, seems to be the general pace. It's a bummer it's that slow, but it DOES take us a bit to rotate through everything (and that's not counting changes like making 3/4 day events with 48 hour subs versatile, or changes like SCLs and 5* Essentials that alter these events as well).