Duck Green (I can not take it anymore!)

MissoesRicRose
MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
Does anyone know of any way to get Howard Duck out of another color? Or switch to another? Because in addition to being almost impossible to get it, the game sucks only sending the color green.

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    What’s his billed right now?

(Pun and serious question)
  • MissoesRicRose
    Current roster: 6-3-1
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    I was really happy to not get yet another Purple cover for him this morning. I got my second Blue for him, putting him at 1/2/5. Given that this event is the only way to get his covers short of buying them for 120CP each (as if I'm really going to waste CP doing that) we should be able to select the color of his cover we get from Case Closed.

Maybe the prize could be a token that we can spend on one of three Howard vaults, with each vault only giving a certain colored cover. But just for giggles, each vault could have 40 covers but all of the same color :dizzy:
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Current roster: 6-3-1
    In that case I guess purchasing with CP?  Not ideal but doable since you have one of each color. I believe it’s the only way other than Webbed Wonder or Duck Season PVEs. 

JSP869 said:
    I was really happy to not get yet another Purple cover for him this morning. I got my second Blue for him, putting him at 1/2/5. Given that this event is the only way to get his covers short of buying them for 120CP each (as if I'm really going to waste CP doing that) we should be able to select the color of his cover we get from Case Closed.

Maybe the prize could be a token that we can spend on one of three Howard vaults, with each vault only giving a certain colored cover. But just for giggles, each vault could have 40 covers but all of the same color :dizzy:

I’m actually glad he’s not easier to get. Similar to Bag-Man I love the trophy characters that aren’t super good or essential but are just added bonuses if you get them. It’s one of the better things MPQ has done and makes for some fun “side quests”.  Letting you choose your own covers would severely limit that. 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    I got a 6th purple, but since mine is at 12 covers, I'll probably spend the CP to champ him.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a purple as usual. My Howard is somewhere around 3/4/13 now I think.
  • MissoesRicRose
    Quebbster said:
    I got a purple as usual. My Howard is somewhere around 3/4/13 now I think.
    Want to trade your Purple for my Green?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another purple. Next purple is going to go to waste, as he's now 4/0/5.

I'm pretty sure there were also covers for him in one of the Anniversary Vaults. I don't remember for certain, but I don't think Webbed Wonder has run often enough for me to have picked up 9 covers from just that in the time I've been playing.
  • TPF Alexis
    OJSP said:
    Another purple. Next purple is going to go to waste, as he's now 4/0/5.

I'm pretty sure there were also covers for him in one of the Anniversary Vaults. I don't remember for certain, but I don't think Webbed Wonder has run often enough for me to have picked up 9 covers from just that in the time I've been playing.
    The Daily Resupply reward from day 1062 is his purple cover..
    Well, that's almost two years away for me, so hopefully by that point he'll be champed and I'll be able to use it ;)
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    4/2/18 here
    naturally i pulled another unusable purple today
  • MissoesRicRose
    Hadronic said:
    4/2/18 here
    naturally i pulled another unusable purple today
    You're more unlucky than me.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lucky me, I have an 4/4/4 ducky. Next event it's champing time :)
  • TPF Alexis
    edited March 2018
    You can solve that problem 120cp at a time.

(Hmmm....you can CP-whale the limited characters right? I've never really looked/paid attn because it'd really suck to have to contemplate burning CP on a joke toon ..... sorry, OP)
    Yeah, you can. Doesn't help for my 0 blue covers, tho. I wonder if I'll get a HfH offer for him ifwhen he hits 5/0/5?
  • dylflon
    dylflon Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I'm 1/0/10 on my Howard. Purple covers for all eternity. 
  • MissoesRicRose
    Came the damn green duck again!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone know of any way to get Howard Duck out of another color? Or switch to another? Because in addition to being almost impossible to get it, the game sucks only sending the color green.
    My guess is quack louder?
  • MissoesRicRose
    green, green, green, I can not take it anymore !!!
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    After one taste, you'll duck green for the rest of your life.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got Another Purple. Want to trade?
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Got a usable green. Now, my Howard's 3/4/1