Who to roster/drop?

Options
BradSchnad
BradSchnad Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Through a combination of being dumb and opening too many tokens and getting lucky with 3* from Elite tokens, I have quite a few covers on the vine and am wondering who to roster and/or possibly drop.

Here is my roster:
https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/BradSchnad/

On the vine I have:
Wolverine(Patch) x2
Quicksilver x2
She-Hulk x2
Magneto (Classic)
Ragnarok
Cyclops
Iron Man (Hulkbuster)
Black Widow (Grey Suit)
Blade (Daywalker)

Other than one she-hulk and blade they all have around 11-12 days left.
I'm not sure if I want to roster ones that are good, ones that I have multiple covers of, or ones that are champ rewards for some of my champions.

I'm not attached to Gambit or Dr Doom on my roster
Tagged:

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Given where you're at, I'd order them roughly like this in terms of priority, sorted more or less into three tiers:
    Wolverine(Patch) x2
    Magneto (Classic)
    Blade (Daywalker)
    Cyclops

Black Widow (Grey Suit)
    Quicksilver x2

Iron Man (Hulkbuster)
    She-Hulk x2
    Ragnarok

Maybe kick Blade up another spot or two in priority since he's expiring soon. Patch and CMags are great, and Blade and Cyclops aren't far behind them at all.

GSBW can be excellent in PvE, but is too squishy for PvP, so her value varies a bit depending on which you play more. Quicksilver can be fun when he gets the right board, but it's often hard to get him to really gel.

Rags and She-Hulk are super niche characters, while Hulkbuster is just someone you're not going to be getting significant numbers of covers for anytime soon, and a single cover 4* is just clogging up your Roster at this point.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wolverine, Magneto, Rags, and Black Widow are all fed covers from 2-star champ rewards, so you'll have an easier time of covering them quicker if that makes any difference.

If you're just concerned with how good they are TPF Alexis is spot on, above.
  • BradSchnad
    BradSchnad Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. More or less what I was thinking, but its nice to get some reassurance :)
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I agree with TPF Alexis completely about their usefulness.  But if you haven't already, I wouldn't let go of that Hulkbuster just yet.  That's not a piece I use very often at all, but I don't like discarding 4*s just because they aren't useful yet.  I'd much rather have a Hulkbuster very slowly growing with a cover every couple of months than Dr. Doom, who I find to be a fiddly and annoying piece.