XaOs72 Posts: 403 Mover and Shaker

* Drax reward update
* R148, with a clue!
* MPQ at Wondercon!
* No Tap 

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    - I can see how Ray confused Gwenpool with literally everyone character since she is the best
    - Pi Day...I've been dreading this...
    - Very excited to see more four stars popping up as rewards in PVE, meaning they'll be in Crashes sooner than later
    - shout out for the "Wookin Pa Nub" reference, Craig. Bettie Davis Eyes
    - Trouble with YouTube, trouble with This Chord, I think you guys may be cursed
    - Also excited about Webbed Wonder PVE because I need that Howard cover!
    - Bigfoot is still a thing, he's just no longer owned by Feld Promotions under the "Monster Jam" umbrella and does his own separate outlaw (literal) mud shows
    - Pie Skip from 13:48 to 18:00
    - Ray? Speculating? I thought this show didn't deal in Rumor & Innuendo?
    - I don't think I've ever rostered Yelena Belova in all my days of playing this game
    - Boy that NFL talk...so many names...
    - My nuPanther is 0/5/3 so sadly will not be able to enjoy his boostedness
    - Someone tell Ian a blue Peggy is coming on day 1375, sorry about yer dang luck
    - my vine is assorted two stars and a Kraven that expires in 8 days
    - since I cashed out my LLTs and CP for Double J Jessica Jones, my rewards plentiful and rich this week
    - HOLY ****! Prod Prod is coming back! Something good came from Pi Day!
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor

- HOLY tinykitty! Prod Prod is coming back! Something good came from Pi Day!
    DONNNNN'T YOOOUUUUU BELIEVE IT!
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    madsalad said:

- HOLY tinykitty! Prod Prod is coming back! Something good came from Pi Day!
    DONNNNN'T YOOOUUUUU BELIEVE IT!
    Ian said it, in public, if you will! He even claimed it was being recorded this Monday! He wouldn't lie! 
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    #ResistPies
    --Red Sparrow is very good. The ads really made it look like it'd be a Black Widow rip-off but it isn't.
    --I thought character slots were capped at 300.
    --The Howard event gave me the 13th cover--but not one I needed. I spent the 120CP to buy a cover I could use and am now saving the ISO to Champion him.
    --My vine is that one Howard the Duck cover plus some 2-stars I need ISO for.