Djangounbuffed Recruitment Thread - 1 spot available

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Would you like to be a member of DjangoUnbuffed?

Do you dream about been a Django? Of course you do. Admit it.

Well here is your chance to fulfill your life's purpose, and become a undervalued member of our stupendous alliance.

If you are interested in joining us please leave your details down below or alternatively pm myself or HailMary( my secretary)

Your season total and pve scores have to be top notch or we will just ignore you, as we are the hardest of hardcore casuals.

We are a fun group who like to talk about things as diverse as twerking, std's and Obama health care, and we only have a couple mandatory rules:

You must be chatty, in alliance chat, Facebook and our in game chat.

If your not gonna be around then please let us know and don't do a David Copperfield on us.

Your scores must not be embarrassing as we already have that covered with IceIX

So there you have it, get cracking with the responses as this is a limited time offer and once in a lifetime chance. Kinda

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    But... who left? Sorry about your loss, Djangoliers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Don't be so nosy icon_e_smile.gif so you wanna join us then Locked icon_e_wink.gif
  • Danman2008
    Danman2008 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am very interested in joining up! Hope I can be a strong contributing member
  • Unknown
    Options
    Danman2008 wrote:
    I am very interested in joining up! Hope I can be a strong contributing member

Hey Dan thanks for the response. We will choose someone soon hopefully. Good things come to those who wait as the saying goes. Just keep checking back for our decision as it will take some time. Thanks icon_e_wink.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Okay, I will spy on your home thread then, TU1! Good luck with finding a new acolyte, I am stuck with those Just dudes so far, myself icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Good luck with finding a new acolyte, I am stuck with those Just dudes so far, myself icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hey, at least you're not stuck with TU1.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Good luck with finding a new acolyte, I am stuck with those Just dudes so far, myself icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hey, at least you're not stuck with TU1.
    That's so true......hey no wait. I mean SHUT THE HELL UP
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dude. I love the blatant icing of IceIX's score. Totally brutal. I enjoy your alliance very much but I don't think I could ever be as awesome as is required by your terribly strict guidelines.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Come on people. We're a top 5 alliance here. We are like the spinoff of S.H.I.E.L.D

Only people actually like us icon_e_wink.gif that been said if any member of shield wants to join us, we will find room icon_e_wink.gif
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just so you guys don't feel neglected I will volunteer to let you ignore me applying for the vacant position.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe you should warn people that they have to put up with me in your forum thread if they join???
  • Unknown
    Options
    Unwise i have proposed to HailMary and Dlaw to invite allorin back to the team..

Please hold off the recruitment temporary till they get in touch with allorin and he makes a decision icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for all the pm's icon_e_wink.gif keep them coming guys and we will make a decision shortly. Also, bring cake.