Please bring back gauntlet pve

pfarewell
pfarewell Posts: 53 Match Maker
         In the past, I have not liked the gauntlet pve event. The primary reason was the poor rewards for the amount of effort. If the rewards were improved, this would be a nice change of pace from the regular pve events, or it could run alongside them like shield training. Offer more than a 4* cover at the end of all of it. Maybe 4 3* covers, 3 4* covers and a couple of legendary tokens spaced throughout would be nice. 

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    they need to add an 'events' tab. you could put alliance events in there. things like the gauntlet. it could run concurrently with pve and pvp. just stretch out the amount of time you have to do it so we could chip away at it here and there at our own pace.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    pfarewell said:
             In the past, I have not liked the gauntlet pve event. The primary reason was the poor rewards for the amount of effort. ...

That's exactly what the take placement out of pve crowd doesn't understand.

They have to gate it to keep everyone from getting all rewards.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bring back Gauntlet indeed. 

But only if it runs alongside normal PVE. Losing out on so much income, for so little gain, really isn't fun.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Run this with the boss events. 
  • Gabisia
    Gabisia Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Gauntlet is something what i missed and also heroic pve events. That Will be interesting in this days... One 5, couple 4* and 3*...and That is all
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add Clearance Levels.. last reward in 9 is a 5*. Could be an idea for a new release.. certainly better than Saakar Arena and they could make the gauntlet themed for the 5* character (similar to the themed Ultron one we had over 2yrs ago)
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes to guantlet, mini+events, and heroics, we need some variety back in pve.

Very unpopular opinion, but I'd love to give the original boss rush another go now that I'm in 5 star land. I'm just want to see how Thorbit would play out in it.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Yes please bring on the gauntlet with updated rewards !!
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I enjoy the challenge of the Gauntlet as you get to the later levels. Last time out was the first time I managed to complete it all. It's great fun. Hope to see it again soon.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    People have been asking for noncompetitive PVEs forever. First they nerf the Gauntlet rewards, then they remove it completely...
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I’d be content with Gauntlet with the same level of rewards running concurrently with regular PVE events on fixed cycles.    Even if it was just 1 event/month it would be nice knowing there was always one event in the game that didn’t demand you hold to a certain schedule.