Feeling like I've been Robbed!

Payed for latest bonus pack when became available but did not receive goods, money has left account and customer service contacted but as they cannot access the screen shot supplied in their requested format they are refusing refund or supply of goods - beware.

I will be forced to leave game if I don't receive an apology from the company as I will not continue to support a company that takes my money and supplies nothing

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Send a note and your screenshot to @Brigby he may be able to help. 
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Well, that sounds messed up...much as CS is dumpy for this game, it seems an odd reply from them along with saying oh well, you're out of luck. CS should be able to access your account and see the levels applied, ircc since everything is time stamped.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Screen Monkey I'm terribly sorry to hear that happened to you. Would you mind sending a private message to me that includes the reference number of your support ticket? I can take a look and see if there is anything I can do to help.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I've had a lot of experience with CS for this game and have always had a good experience. 
    For a missing purchase ticket they usually request that you send a screen shot of your purchase receipt that should have been emailed to you from amazon/Google/Apple etc...
    I believe they request that the screen shot be in either .jpg or .png format , check that your file is in the correct format and try resending it 

• LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    @Screen Monkey I'm terribly sorry to hear that happened to you. Would you mind sending a private message to me that includes the reference number of your support ticket? I can take a look and see if there is anything I can do to help.
    Hey Brigby,

While you are here can you go over to the Steam UI thread and let us know if the change is expected to be permanent?  We are all waiting to hear if that's the case.

Thanks
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited March 2018
    @LXSandman I'm afraid I don't currently have any further information to provide, which is why I haven't responded yet. Once I receive an update, I'll be sure to comment on any relevant threads.

As an aside though, I must respectfully ask that you refrain from posting in other threads, just to try and get me to comment in a specific thread. It unfortunately can derail the topic, which isn't fair for other players that start these discussions. Thank you. 
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    @LXSandman I'm afraid I don't currently have any further information to provide, which is why I haven't responded yet. Once I receive an update, I'll be sure to comment on any relevant threads.

As an aside though, I must respectfully ask that you refrain from posting in other threads, just to try and get me to comment in a specific thread. It unfortunately can derail the topic, which isn't fair for other players that start these discussions. Thank you. 
    Ok, Thanks for the response.  I apologize for trying to ninja a response, but the other topic hasn't gotten even a "hold on, we will respond soon" or anything. 

I'll not do it again.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    Brigby said:
    . It unfortunately can derail the topic, which isn't fair for other players that start these discussions. Thank you. 
    Good thing Craig the Whooly1 doesn’t post in the forums because we know he doesn’t do well with rails at all lol