Game Freezes/Locks up when a pop-up is recieved [Investigating]

Options
nobleeagle
nobleeagle Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Since yesterday's update the game has been frequently freezing. The only way I can work around the lock up is to force close and re-launch the app. It seems to be happening when I receive a pop-up in game. For example, it happened when I got the pop-up to claim a reward from the Shield Sim PVP, and then again when I was notified of losing points in the shield sim while I was playing in the HotShot PVP. It does not happen every time I receive a pop-up notification. 

These are just two recent examples, but the issue has been frequent over the last 24 hours or so. All play was done on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. For the 2 examples given I was connected to a strong WiFi signal and battery was over 90%.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @nobleeagle Thanks for reporting this issue! I'll pass this along to QA for review and investigation. In addition, would you mind submitting a support ticket? Doing so would allow CS to pass along your device/account info, so the team can investigate more in depth.

You can submit a ticket here: https://d3go.com/support/
  • nobleeagle
    Options
    I already submitted a support ticket (390587) before I made this post. I've since received the canned "we cannot help with freezes" response. 
  • nobleeagle
    Options
    @Brigby It looked like my issue got reopened when I got an email asking for more info, which I provided Then, I experienced more freezes today so I replied with an update describing them. After that I got a response that asked for info about my device, which I provided. Now I have another closure response, this time with a canned reply about experiencing crashes, which isn't even the issue I'm experiencing.