killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
See ya in another hour i guess, heh

Comments

• Druiz23
    Druiz23 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Where are they?
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Hopefully in an hour.  Gotta make up for that lost iso during the boss event.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Txs D3.  This is exactly the type of situation we need announcements for.  Its fine to delay LRs for DST.  But you should probably post an announcement so people know what event times are affected
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    They probabky found out the same time we did.
  • Phumade
    @Brigby
    Can we get an update if next weeks LRS are at this new time or shifted back?  Its not a big deal either way,  but I need to make an adjustment to my schedule to be able to play
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    My DDQ was also 1hr ahead so maybe it's the same thing with the Lightning Rounds.
  • Phumade
    OJSP said:
    It’s on now. As far as I’m aware, LRs have never been affected by DST. So, in a country where the clocks don’t change, they always start at the same time throughout the year.
    No they've changed starting times in the past due to dst.  Originally, they would stay on the changed time schedule 6 months until the next time change.

But I agree with you,  normally, they go back and fix the timing so that the next week's event is back to the "normal" schedule.

just want to get confirmation that next weeks lrs will be back to the normal schedule
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Phumade said:
    Brigby
    Can we get an update if next weeks LRS are at this new time or shifted back?  Its not a big deal either way,  but I need to make an adjustment to my schedule to be able to play
    To my knowledge, it should start next week at 10am PT, however I will double check with the team to make sure.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Phumade said:
    Brigby
    To my knowledge, it should start next week at 10am PT, however I will double check with the team to make sure.
    Awww, actually like this better
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    If they dont bother sending DST news update when whole game is effected, why expect it for least essential part of the game.. Remember USA, its a global game...
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Smart80 said:
    If they dont bother sending DST news update when whole game is effected, why expect it for least essential part of the game.. Remember USA, its a global game...
    All time zones matter!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Lightning Rounds will in fact return to the normal localized times next week.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    I think i remember its always in between US and Europe DST, right? not sure why though..