Did I miss something? Some chars locked out of being able to send as team-ups

Kaazz
Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
When I went to send some teamups to an alliance mate, I noticed that a bunch of my characters were "LOCKED" and I could not send them.  THIS IS NOT BECUASE I HAD RECENTLY SENT THEM. Many are characters I have never sent to anyone, ever. Did I miss an announcement about this? What's the purpose of preventing you sending teamups? I don't get it...

Comments

• Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Sometimes if they’ve been ‘downed’ you can’t send them, maybe it’s that!
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Passive powers; bugged powers; powers that won't work as a team up.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Bleh5 said:
    Ah! Ok, that makes sense. Maybe they should, you know, change the team up powers to not being passive, and fix the bugs? I know, I know, that's crazy talk! ;)
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kaazz said:
    Bleh5 said:
    Ah! Ok, that makes sense. Maybe they should, you know, change the team up powers to not being passive, and fix the bugs? I know, I know, that's crazy talk! ;)
    You know what probably makes the devs the happiest people on earth? Forum members using sarcasm to imply that the devs don't do their job. It's not funny. It's not cute. It's not absolved with a winky smily face. You're being an ungrateful tinykitty and single-handedly making the forums a worse place. Congrats.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    You may have missed this announcement about team ups becoming unavailable:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70298/r145-hot-fixes-updated-2-5-18#latest

And you know, among all possible bugs, a few team ups not working is probably pretty low impact. Note that the Team ups in this case are not bugged but have passive components that don’t operate when the character is not present on your team.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kaazz said:

...Maybe they should, you know, change the team up powers to not being passive...
    Huh?? What the what!?