5 * pve essential rotation

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Should classic 5* be in pve more frequently

5 * pve essential rotation 70 votes

Yes..I would like to use more of my 5*s
68%
afsplatYasuruzonatahuntrixmithRemoDestroyerDartmaster01dr tinykittylovemoss04MrBowersSymmeTreyNoobulatorneodukestochasticismBlindman13udonomefooDoc LaesthetocystDarknes21MoosePrimeLLohm 48 votes
No...I hoarded and don't have old 5*s
2%
Steve111twistmonkey 2 votes
Nothing will change...d3 wants you to forget about old 5*s and wants you to spend $$
17%
seshomaStevO-Jdgt73LeGrandDucaxmossxidragonxiOver__FlowTalestummyAlfje17RaudmadoctorShintok17 12 votes
Snapple facts are very interesting
11%
xKOBALTxNabistayQubortMETT-T dependentBubba3210HistamielceltickliqKahmon 8 votes

Comments

• aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Now that Gambit is a 'classic' I will say yes LOL

Seriously, each classic will be featured roughly twice a year. And if the pattern holds that will drop to once a year after a while
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I voted yes. Not at all a 5* player, have none leveled past 255, and don’t really care for myself who is featured. They’re all just meat bags with few exceptions (My maxed covered Gambit/Thor/DD).

So if this doesn’t pertain to me, why did I vote yes? Because I feel that I would have a competitive advantage over newer players who don’t have every 5* rostered. Also it is very hard to pull a Classic 5 compared to a Latest. So, completely selfish motives. 

If if I was more selfless I’d vote to keep things the way they are because really, getting a Latest is way easier for newer players but having 2/5 events run classics still rewards people like myself with deeper rosters 
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Snapple facts are very interesting
    I don't have a problem with the current rotation but that isn't an option.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Since my latest are usually poorly covered and/or poorly leveled PVE is all about Gambit + (Black Bolt/Thor). Which means it is just like PVP. And Lightning Rounds. 

Really the only thing that isn't Gambit + (Black Bolt/Thor) now are Boss Battles with special conditions like Kaecillius.

Which is making the game feel kind of pointless. But that's a different topic.

Having more fights that make using other well covered or champed 5*s a better option than Gambit would be very, very welcomed.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    rixmith said:
    Since my latest are usually poorly covered and/or poorly leveled PVE is all about Gambit + (Black Bolt/Thor). Which means it is just like PVP. And Lightning Rounds. 

Really the only thing that isn't Gambit + (Black Bolt/Thor) now are Boss Battles with special conditions like Kaecillius.

Having more fights that make using other well covered or champed 5*s a better option than Gambit would be very, very welcomed.
    Top end competive pve is definitely not all about gambit.
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    rixmith said:

Top end competive pve is definitely not all about gambit.
    Truth. If I'm going for pure speed. typically in release events, Gambit barely gets broken out during PVE.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Closing this thread, as the poll options are phrased to be biased, and also does not contain an option for those who are indifferent about the rotation.

If you wish to continue this thread, please follow a neutral structure, such as the following:
    • Yes (Please Explain Why)
    • No (Please Explain Why)
    • Indifferent (Please Explain Why)
    • Other
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.