Daylight savings time

ScottieJoJo
ScottieJoJo Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
Im confused. Back in the fall, I swear slice 4 was at 10pm. Then DST happened and it went to 11pm. I was excited for it to go back to 10pm today after DST but it still says PVE slice 4 is 11pm. 

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine shifted one hour earlier. I read some other players also noticed the change. I'm not sure what happened to yours.
  • ScottieJoJo
    Mine shifted one hour earlier. I read some other players also noticed the change. I'm not sure what happened to yours.
    I’m located in Canada. Where are you? Maybe that’s why? Did the time change where you are yet?
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    The time listed on the game stays the same. For instance, I'm in slice 1 of Hearts of Darkness and the event started at 11am UK time despite in game it displaying a 12pm start. 
  • ScottieJoJo
    The time listed on the game stays the same. For instance, I'm in slice 1 of Hearts of Darkness and the event started at 11am UK time despite in game it displaying a 12pm start. 
    Even though the start time and the countdown both line up with the old time? It stills says 11pm and the countdown to it lines up with 11pm too. 
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    My start and end times are displayed in game at an hour earlier than usual, 11am/4pm/9pm/3am/6am. They'll go back to normal on the 25th when the UK clocks change.

I just have to remember for two weeks that I need to do everything an hour before I usually do.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even though the start time and the countdown both line up with the old time? It stills says 11pm and the countdown to it lines up with 11pm too. 
    Yep. The event displayed as having a start time of 12pm, but started at 11am.