Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at support@d3go.com

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

SW's Hex Bolt destroys Ultron's special tiles [Investigating]

HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 766 Critical Contributor
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is working as intended.

Anyway, Dr Ock's and Hawkeye's passive don't trigger when I match Ultron's special tiles. The reason is that Ultron's special tiles are considered "Character tile".

However, SW's Hex Bolt destroys Ultron's tiles. I read the wordings for these three characters and they use the word "enemy Special tile".

I'm wondering what I'm missing out.
Tagged:

Comments

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 1,660 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm fairly certain that Scarlet Witch has been in the game longer than most of the "Character tiles". It's entirely possible that Hex Bolt is coded in a way that doesn't take that into account. IIRC, she will (or at least would, it might have been fixed) also nail Charged tiles that were created by the other team, but not those made by her own team.
    Farming retals like "I came out to get attacked, and I'm honestly having such a good time right now!"
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 766 Critical Contributor
    That makes sense. It has to be the coding. I hope the wordings and/or coding can be more consistent. 
  • TombstoneTombstone Posts: 396ADMINISTRATORS Mover and Shaker
    Hi everyone, I've gone ahead and passed this information along to the team as this doesn't appear to be intentional.