List of past and upcoming 5 stars for hire?

Karass
Karass Posts: 63 Match Maker
Hello forum,

I've been looking unsuccessfully for a list of the five stars that had already been essentials for hire, basically, so as to know which character's cover to snipe.

Since I found no such list, I'm calling up to you guys to either link me to one which I would have overlooked, or to make one using this thread as collection of your most accurate memories.

I'm depending on you :)

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is no list. The next two events are Lastest (AA and GG), then 2 Classics. But since the Classics have all had a turn already we don't know which ones are coming. This is due to some of the Classics being essential before HfH offers started, and due to the inadvertent double SL run. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    There’s this thread:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70294/list-of-featured-5-essentials#latest

Note that the store started a bit after 5* Essentials began. We have no idea how they will approach characters that were Latest when this whole thing started and are now Classic. Will they be offered next?  And will their color be the first cover or the next in the rotation based on the last time they were featured as Latest?

It is even slightly possible that some of the early Classics, who never had an H5H offering to date, could be featured as Classics again in the near future.
  • Karass
    Karass Posts: 63 Match Maker
    bluewolf said:
    There’s this thread:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70294/list-of-featured-5-essentials#latest

Note that the store started a bit after 5* Essentials began. We have no idea how they will approach characters that were Latest when this whole thing started and are now Classic. Will they be offered next?  And will their color be the first cover or the next in the rotation based on the last time they were featured as Latest?

It is even slightly possible that some of the early Classics, who never had an H5H offering to date, could be featured as Classics again in the near future.
    my man, my hero! Thanks for the tip :) Now onto reading that, you can fly away Captain!