* Power Gem Season updates
* R147 Hot Fixes
* Interview??

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    #ResistPies
    --All-Mother damn it, Craig! SPOILERS!
    --It is always to etiquette to pronounce things correctly, Ian.
    --I just beat Moon Knight on the second attempt for Gwenpool's Crash. There simply wasn't enough green for me on my first go.
    --I miss them fixing a character or two every season. There are still characters like Banner and Bag-Man that could use, one might even say "need," updating.
    --The Shape of Water is a beautiful and compelling movie. Just sayin'.
    --I keep my 1-star Black Widow with five blue covers only. She's great to send as a team-up.
    --Darn. I was hoping those lines from Fantastic Four would be a regular part of introducing the mail bag. On the other hand, I know it's more work for Ray so it's OK that it was a one-time only thing.
    --2000HP per slot? Holy moley. I still have a bit before I arrive there (166 slots) but, wow, that sound like a lot of HP.
    --Superman holding Mjolnir in Avengers/JLA was about the dopest thing every. Wonder Woman holding it in Marvel vs DC is a close second.
    --As good as she sounds, I'm not spending Command Points to try for Jessica Jones in the Alias Investigations store. I know I'll have her eventually.
    --Rogue will be my next new Champion. I already have her fully-cover'd and will be receiving cover #14 in Ultron's PVE progression.
    --My current vine consists of three 2-stars that are waiting for the characters they go to to be fully cover'd and Champion'd. No rush.

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Despite what I typed above, I did use CP to buy JJ tokens. I didn't receive Jessica but I did receive a Black Panther cover and a bunch of 4-star covers that were all useable.
  • Orglmeister
    Orglmeister Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Iceman being boosted, he still packs a punch. I run him with SWitch and Coulson in the Hearts of Darkness PvE. Takes 2-3 turns to get the train rolling, but then ... Agent C. finishes Switches CD-Tiles non-stop to fuel Icemans Purple, this makes Blue for Stun, Damage and AP drain. Switch AoE and Bobbies Green blends in for the fun. If a Sniper finishes his Attacks, you Counter with Coulson tile swap or Sprinkle in the yellow Reinforcements. Great for goon Waves, but Not the fastest combo.