Old player looking for advice

Options
Pishab
Pishab Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
So today I champed my 4* Captain Marvel, I dont really play enough to focus more than one champ at a time and I wanted to know some of the best ways you have found to build a team with her. I currently have 4* Kate, IW, Nick Fury champed. I am probably still fully transitioning from 3* to 4* but this pushed me over the edge I believe. 

Comments

• frederec
    frederec Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'd be tempted to pair her with Hawkguy and maybe Scarlet Witch for all the countdowns they pump out.  Her with countdown and special tile makers can kick a lot of butt.  When I got her, Wasp was one of my few champed 4*s, and that was a fun combo.
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
       You might want to take a look at this thread that had some really good ideas on how to use her with 3* characters.  https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/781678#Comment_781678 .
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    She works well with tile spammers and/or countdown generators.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    None of your other 4-star champs are ideal partners, but there's a plethora of 3-star partners that can make Carol shine. The thread linked two posts higher just recently discussed this very issue. Carol can be devastating on her own, but is easily derailed by a slow board without enough black (an all-too common occurrence) or if the tiles she generates get matched away (plain old bad luck). So put her with people that will speed her up, like black batteries (Iron Fist, Doom), special tile spammers (there are many at the 3-star level), and characters who utilize countdowns (again, many to choose from).

Two wicked combos:
    Switch makes purple for Iron Fist, who turns it into black (and a free attack tile) for Carol, who uses yellow to speed up switch's countdown tiles, which makes purple for IF, who.... (see the circle here?)

Daken or Iron Fist spam free special tiles. Loki spams free countdowns. Carol uses both to make your foes feel enormous pain.
  • Pishab
    Pishab Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey guys OP here, wanted to stop by and say thank you to everyone who helped me figure out my team. I still have a long way to go but I think I have a good idea how to build and continue my journey.