Iso in boss events

Smart80
Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
Its been addressed numerous times on the forum, but I dont think i ever seen a serious reply from mods about it.

Compared to normal pve, for players in the higher clearance levels, the boss events give significantly less iso rewards. Are the devs lazy or simply unwilling to make this somewhat equal?

@Brigby, i’ll stop asking if you give us an answer... ;-)

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I think "lazy" is an unfair word to use here. Yes, there have been a spate of missions where Iso rewards have been updated, but most of that has been to balance out the rewards per playtime ratio. The way I see it, in the case of boss events, there's a high reward to playtime ratio already thanks to the bonus rewards you're getting from your alliance, so the Iso rewards aren't as high.

Don't get me wrong, this event has just granted me my 14th Vulture cover, and I'm anticipating my 14th Rogue shortly as well, so I'd love to see more Iso! :smile: I just don't think it's fair to call the devs lazy because I'm not getting it.

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think three event tokens, five 3-star covers, four 4-star covers, and two special vault LTs that give a chance at 5-stars is a pretty sweet set of rewards for an event.

There are plenty of opportunities to meet Rocket & Groot and farm for ISO.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Well, however you both have a valid point, the timers in ours queues arent paused during boss events. Also, with boss event becoming more frequent, I dont think its too much to ask for same iso rewards as is common in pve. 
    I’ld be fine with extra missions, or make boss always 500 iso, when event is completed after 36 hours and 8/8 round 8 are bagged...

@Sim Mayor, im not calling them lazy. I ask if they dont prioritize this or dont want to change it..