Change to Elite and Heroic tokens to better match roster progression

animaniactoo
animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
Thinking about the life of the game, and the ongoing push for what's relevant *now* for players at each end of the game, I would like to see the following changes:

1) Change the Elite token packs to give a chance of a 2* cover, 3* cover OR a Heroic token.

Doing this will allow more ability to limit the lower SCLs to the 2* and 3* characters without feeling (as) demoralized by the inability to roster characters they can't usefully use yet (4*s that will take a long time to build) or the iso to use them once they have rostered them. 

Additionally, for the health of the game - It's easier to spring a little extra cash at what seems like a slight bump to get over, than at something that seems like a neverending hole. The feeling of the latter is why I quickly stopped spending cash once I realized how expensive additional roster slots and sufficient iso were going to be.

2) Change the Heroic token packs to give a chance of a 3* cover, 4* cover, OR a Latest Legends token.

People who are deep in the 3* game basically use 2* covers to farm or for additional iso. Both of which are good iso funnels but are also hampers to 3* cover draws, and building the 4* and 5* game quickly enough to feel like you are moving towards competitiveness at the "Vet" end of the game.

This would also address the need for those at the 4* level of the game to build the 5* roster more quickly, as it has expanded and becomes further out of reasonably soon reach for those at the newer end of the game.

One of the major issues of "covers dying on the vine" is the feeling of how long it's going to take in order to get that particular character/color back again. That feeling increases with the roster bulge that vaulting tried to address, but can be handled simply by making the odds of getting the covers you need for where you are more likely to show up again.