Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

2* Black widow

K1NGYK1NGY Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
Could someone please verify that to sell a fully champed 2* black widow is 17.4k as that is what mine is showing also ms Marvel same. I thought all 2* was 65k fully champed. Correct me if I’m wrong

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 1,001 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just checked now and my OBW selling price was 65k. Did you restart the game?
  • K1NGYK1NGY Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Anon said:
    Just checked now and my OBW selling price was 65k. Did you restart the game?
    Yes have force closed and reopened thank you for your input I thought it seemed strange.
  • grannegranne Posts: 839 Critical Contributor
    That's a bug that happens sometimes. Contact customer support and they'll make sure you get the correct selling price. Contact them before you sell, though.
    granne said:
    That's a bug that happens sometimes. Contact customer support and they'll make sure you get the correct selling price. Contact them before you sell, though.
    Thank you. Will do
    Sweet got my iso returned to me thx peeps for advice.