Sam Wilson, Lockjaw or Sandman?

Options
Raud
Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
Who is worthy to champing?
Or maybe is better champing second 3* IM and Strange?

Comments

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like Flaptain America, but many people here do not. Lockjaw would probably be a good addition.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My two cents? Sandman.

Lockjaw and Flaptain are neat ideas that just don't work real well in practice. Sandman has some utility as a yellow generator, protect tile generator, and he's great with Vulture and Gamora forming a perma-stun team that I find useful for climbing in SHIELD sim.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sandman, all the way.

Flaptain and Lockjaw are both solid, but I've never deliberately reached for them thinking "They would be perfect to round out this team!" Sandman has surprised me by being versatile enough that I can put him with a few established pairs to get good synergy.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sandman works.  I delayed champing him for a while since everyone said he was bad but I had to at one point because I had covers dying on the vine.  He was surprisingly not bad, not bad at all.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sandman purely because he feeds Goblin. Flaptain might feed 5Cap but that is still very much a maybe.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Champ whichever you have (the most) extra covers for. If you don't have any extra covers then I'd recommend saving Iso until you do.

If you really want to champ someone, Sandman is probably the best of the three.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks all.
    I champed Sandman, for Goblin.
    He gain me last cover of Red Hulk so next will be him.
    Lockjaw, Flaptain and probably War Machine and Carnage must wait for ISO and ISO and more ISO  :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Let Lockjaw, Flaptain, and War Machine wait. Carnage is a priority, but not before Rhulk.