ISO purchase using Hero Points

zooink2018
zooink2018 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Hi. I am fairly new to the forums so I am not sure if this has already been discussed.

Firstly, I believe that ISO points are exhorbitantly priced in the store and I highly doubt anyone would buy them. Even if there is, the figures would be low.

My suggestion is this:

Why not just fix Hero Points as the game’s premium currency and allow us to convert them into ISO points at a reasonable rate? The conversion rate could be something like this:

100 HP = 5,000 ISO
500 HP = 30,000 ISOl
1,000 HP = 75,000 ISO

This may well boost the sale of Hero Points, while at the same time solve the problem of ISO deficiency among players. Kind of a win-win situation 

Comments

• stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    i would prefer the reverse if this was implemented.. let me trade excess iso for hp..
  • zooink2018
    zooink2018 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    As a veteran player, I understand you may have a huge excess of ISO. But what about those starting out or those progressing from 3-star to 4-star? ISO never seems to be enough. 

Besides, how will the company benefit if they allow you to exchange ISO for HP? If anything, it will bring down sales as we no longer need to make any purchase as everything can be traded using excess ISO
  • Thecooziest1
    Thecooziest1 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I've spent hundreds of dollars with this game and frankly, I'm not spending anymore. With or without and ISO conversion, I'm not spending anymore. Now that my roster is built up well I have no use for all of this ISO. It will It will be nice to convert to something I could use like hp. 
  • Michaelcles
    Michaelcles Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Hi. I am fairly new to the forums so I am not sure if this has already been discussed.

Firstly, I believe that ISO points are exhorbitantly priced in the store and I highly doubt anyone would buy them.
    Of course the prices are exhorbident.  Somewhere I’m sure they have a number cruncher that determined price based on maximizing profit.

If we charge $10, we’ll make $1,000 a day.

If we charge $20, we’ll sell fewer units but make $1,500 a day.