::Cough:: This thing on?

13»

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome back IceX. Now let's hope this tag team of Brigby and IceX can win us some wrestling matches with the Devs ;)
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Welcome back Old friend. Great to see you & please stick around this time : )
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I was not around for this particular piece of forum lore, so I am quite confused right now. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was not around for this particular piece of forum lore, so I am quite confused right now. 

IceIX was a producer of the game in the old Days and quite Active on the forum, then he left and Cthulhu took over. And apparently now he is back, to the delight of the old timers.

• Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Welcome back... (I can’t even say I know who IceIX is.. but I wanted to be part of the kook kids for once )  B) 
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    OMG iceIX is back!!! Welcome and please don't go again :)
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    edited March 2018
    Quebbster said:

IceIX was a producer of the game in the old Days and quite Active on the forum, then he left and Cthulhu took over. And apparently now he is back, to the delight of the old timers.

And he actually PLAYED the game!
    That seemed rare among the developers.

EDIT: But I know Brigby plays MPQ, too.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018

So Ice, how long do you think it will take to get your 5000+ (*) reputation back?

(*) Or whatever it was, something huge though.

#GiveIceLoadsOfLikes

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m more curious what your roster looks like. Were you still playing? Or did you step away completely?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    @iceix It's kinda funny that we've both come back in the same week. Hit a brother up sometime!
  • Quebbster
    @iceix It's kinda funny that we've both come back in the same week. Hit a brother up sometime!
    You know, I don't think I have ever seen the two of you in the same room at the same time... Hmmm...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018

Quebbster said:
    You know, I don't think I have ever seen the two of you in the same room at the same time... Hmmm...

it really is a coincidence.. hmmm is right..

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I did.
    They both talked in Django chat at the same time - usually because Jamie needed something :tongue:
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Quebbster said:
    Nor will you ever.
  • Quebbster
    Bowgentle said:
    Quebbster said:
    I did.
    They both talked in Django chat at the same time - usually because Jamie needed something :tongue:
    Can you prove they are not one person using two devices though? *paranoid*