Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#131: Spidey Sensationalizes

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Congrats to Peggy Carter on appearing as Cap!
* Another Heroes for Hire pack

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - I would use a larger marker or highlighter to swipe back and forth on the B and A buttons for the home version of Track & Field
    - "I was able to pull it out" great out of context quote from Ray
    - Sandy vs. Black Suit Spidey was way easier that I expected
    - Craig is the only person I know who actively hates Jane Foster Thor in the comics
    - pie trigger from 13:00 to 17:30
    - "Brace yourself for sadness" the unofficial title of the Pie Segment
    - I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm always a sucker for those bundles
    - I was only using Thanos for his one required node so I wasn't killing all my dudes
    - Quoting 'Down Perescope' in your everyday life isn't as bad as quoting 'Lucky Number Slevin' in your everyday life, which someone pulled on me the other day
    - my vine is still just a smattering of two stars, waiting to be flipped
    - my rewards of the week have been a five star Ghostie and TWO five star Archies. Still waiting on Thor
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    #ResistPies
    --Geez, Craig. SPOILERS.
    --The Goddess of Thunder's Crash may be the easiest of the bunch. She wrecks Ragnarok.
    --You can't use the Savory/Sweet schedule for the pie segment <shudder> because the DDQ is every five days but you "only" record every seven.
    --I've been using Iron Man, Storm, and Hawkeye for a long time in DDQ's first node but, based on this episode, I switched out Hawkeye for Spider-Man. Spider-Man is SO good. I had no idea.
    --I love the sound clip from Fantastic Four that you added to the mail segment. Thank you!
    --Based on what you guys said (again), I stopped healing Thanos's allies and just started throwing two random characters into every match with him. I now have enough covers on him to have brought him up to level 420 unboosted.
    --My vine is clear. It's a good feeling.
    --Reward of the Week: the last Bag-Man cover I needed. He's now a max Champion!
    --You're welcome.