Prodigial Sun yay

Addaran
Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
So....it's an old PVE event, but for me it's new cause i havent seen it during my 170-ish day. It's nice to see them cycle all of the events, instead of just the same that i've already seen 3-4 times during those 170 days.

Also, love the villain point of view and that you're fighting mostly heroes (so far) with punisher, the avengers and x-men. It's nice to have some change then just fighting dark avengers. =P

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

I have always dug this event because of the variation in who you fight.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, I'm a fan of this even too. I'd be quite happy for them to split it up into 3 and 4 day events at times so it can run in other weeks too. Beats playing Meet Rocket and Groot every few weeks. 
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Agreed, this is really a great event. I really like seeing some PVE variety in PVE fights. I'd actually like to see some more events where you play as the villains, because that opens up all the heroes as possible PVE opponents. The Dark Avengers nodes get really old after a while.

I really don't see why this event doesn't get run more often, other than the 7 day length.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    And you get double new 4* covers since it’s a 7day.

#all7daysfollowingnewreleases
    #bringbackheroics
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it's one of my favorite events. It was also the very first event that I got first place in so I have fond memories of it for that reason too. I'll second breaking it up, as well as the other seven day events. Need a four day event? Instead of running Deadpool vs MPQ for the millionth time just run "Prodigal Sun Part 1." Less need for different variants of events. 
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    2* Storm's yellow is not a fan of Grockamoradusa, Grocterstramora, or whoever else you're using to deal big match damage this time around.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    2* Storm's yellow is not a fan of Grockamoradusa, Grocterstramora, or whoever else you're using to deal big match damage this time around.
    down her in 1 move with boosted god mode thanos?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    The question is why did it take so long to run it again?  The work involved in making 7 new 5Es?  Is it generally unpopular since Sentry is not a popular character?  EoTS is a little nicer for tokens, but this is a good event and has faster clears with no waves.  Thanks for running it!