S.H.I.E.L.D. Training Shuri

2»

Comments

• Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    1 guy who is good at puzzles at 7000, 6000 down to 16, 17 once I scrabble enough iso from DDQ to level her and give Medusa the GR stare

@OJSP agreed, had a real chance of getting the double cover on this one, and then those who got super lucky with pulls or shelled out $$ can get 7k, which is fine
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I now have 2 at 7000 in my bracket.  My Shuri is 250 so I cannot finish it. I know it has been said before, but this is kinda bad that you need to have a 13/13 covered char for the final prize. The average from
    what I see is between 10-15 that get 7000/LT for this event.  
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Too bad shield training has finished before i could get 2 more Shuri from PVE. Could have finished another round :(
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    1-20 @ 6000
    im at 5th
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I wish I got my 2 Shuris from Prodigal Sun before SHIELD Training ended.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    In my bracket we had 5 X 7000
    The remaining 15 were at 6000
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    gmtosca said:

I was surprised that I reached the Shuri progression Before the SHIELD training ended. Then I remembered that the only time we had a seven day event during SHIELD training it was Enemy of the State, and that starts with a 48 hour sub. Quite nice to be able to get the covers. Unfortunately I was still a cover short of unlocking the fourth individual node, but I still appreciate the gesture.

It may not be possible in all SCLs though and you may need to do more than just four clears to get there in time.

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Quebbster said:
    gmtosca said:

I was surprised that I reached the Shuri progression Before the SHIELD training ended. Then I remembered that the only time we had a seven day event during SHIELD training it was Enemy of the State, and that starts with a 48 hour sub. Quite nice to be able to get the covers. Unfortunately I was still a cover short of unlocking the fourth individual node, but I still appreciate the gesture.

It may not be possible in all SCLs though and you may need to do more than just four clears to get there in time.

Also, early slices definitely had it easier to get the tokens in time.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, last slice for me.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starfury said:
    Quebbster said:
    gmtosca said:

Also, early slices definitely had it easier to get the tokens in time.

True, but I got the Shuri progression doing my initial grind in the third sub. Even slice 5 had 5 hours from the start of the third sub to the end of SHIELD training. It was obviously easier for slice 1 to get it since they would have more Points on the table Before SHIELD training closed though.