Again...why is Amazon update available?

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
This is very annoying because I play on amazon with my android device.  I have waited for 24 hours to get the update and now it won't even let me play because it keeps sending me to the update page.

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I know on ios, you have to refresh the updates page. Is there any way to do that with the Amazon update page?
  • grunth13
    granne said:
    I know on ios, you have to refresh the updates page. Is there any way to do that with the Amazon update page?
    Not that i know of... if someone else knows,  it would be much appreciated. 
  • grunth13
    The update finally showed up. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing happened to me too. Prompted to update but no update available. Then after a few tries they took away the option to skip updating and forced you to go to the update page on Amazon but Amazon only had the last update about Wakanda. Get it together, MPQ and Amazon.
  • Codex
    Codex Posts: 270 Mover and Shaker
    This is reason I switched to from playing on an Amazon device to an andriod. I have been screwed over multiple times in pve rewards.

Also to note Amazon update occurs in different times in different countries. I had to wait a couple of hrs for the Canadian app store to have the update while the American store already had it.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Log out of Amazon app store 
    Log back in
    Manually update
  • grunth13
    fmftint said:
    Log back in
    Manually update
    Thanks... I will try that with the next update.
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    fmftint said:
    Log back in
    Manually update
    Thank you. Almost 2 years later and this helped me now.