Prodigal Sun Main Nodes

cpeyton3535
cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
Can't seem to find this anywhere when I search the forum and this is honestly the second time I've played Prodigal Sun.

Wondering if some or all of the the 3 Main Nodes (Enter the Dark Avengers, Rooftop Brawl and Flex Your Muscles) remain throughout the event?  Or should some of them be finished today to score optimally?

Comments

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going by what happened to me but the nodes remained at least after the first sub.  I cleared them all before the end just in case they disappeared.  Didn't want to get burned.  But they did stay.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    IIRC, they do remain throughout the whole event. It's been a while since PS ran, tho, so I'm not entirely sure.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    They stay. Also, does anyone else think of Capri Sun when they see the Prodigal Sun graphic? It's making me thirsty as hell.
  • cpeyton3535
    Thanks all, appreciate the responses! 

Can't count the number of times misplaying those main nodes has cost me placement.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards

Can't count the number of times misplaying those main nodes has cost me placement.
    Tell me about it.  I don't care when Full Points refresh on those as much as I care when they go away.  I wish they could display that.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    My search found this question asked on these forums last time it ran (yes they stay throughout). Plus a post wondering why there are 3 nodes there.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of my few issues with PvE is definitely the inconsistency between events as to which nodes stay and which go when a sub event ends.

New events are all made with the same pattern, but old ones are still using whatever pattern was vogue at the time.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of my few issues with PvE is definitely the inconsistency between events as to which nodes stay and which go when a sub event ends.

New events are all made with the same pattern, but old ones are still using whatever pattern was vogue at the time.

Fight for Wakanda did it one way in the first run and then Another way in the second run. I assume the second run will be the one that remains, but who can say for sure?
  • cpeyton3535

Tell me about it.  I don't care when Full Points refresh on those as much as I care when they go away.  I wish they could display that.
    Would definitely be nice for them to have some visual cue that helps you distinguish a node that ends same day as a sub vs one that ends with the event.