Omega Red; Hercules; Hyperion; Cable; Havok;
Yellow Jacket; Kitty Pryde; Bishop; Taskmaster; Rhino;
Calypso; Electro; Super Skrull; Sabretooth; Mysterio;
Shocker; LizardMan; Black Heart; MODOK; Songbird
Sunspot; Blob; Emma Frost; Adam Warlock: Namor

Comments

• Sim MayorSim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2018

I'm an absolute sucker for lesser-known characters, and even if I weren't, I'm a completionist, so I would totally try to get every one of them. That being said, I don't know how many of these would be a big draw for newer players. Cable, Kitty Pryde (with 5* variant Shadowcat!) and Jessica Jones are all still relevant, but...Calypso? Seriously, she was in some of the first Spider-Man comics I ever read, and I still had to stop and look up her name just now :)

::Edited to sound less like a total 90's valley girl. I really gotta proofread before I hit post::

• MissoesRicRoseMissoesRicRose Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Sim Mayor said:

I'm an absolute sucker for lesser-known characters, and even if I weren't, I'm a completionist, so I would totally try to get every one of them. That being said, I don't know how many of these would be a big draw for newer players. Cable, Kitty Pryde (with 5* variant Shadowcat!) and Jessica Jones are all still relevant, but...Calypso? Seriously, she was in some of the first Spider-Man comics I ever read, and I still had to stop and look up her name just now :)

::Edited to sound less like a total 90's valley girl. I really gotta proofread before I hit post::

Do you have any character suggestions?
  • gmtoscagmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2018
    I want Warlock, specifically I want a Bill Sienkiewicz cover of Warlock.

And I want one of his powers to be 'Transmode Virus', where he infects an enemy and makes them a temporary ally while also draining life force.
    edited February 2018
    gmtosca said:
    I want Warlock, specifically I want a Bill Sienkiewicz cover of Warlock.

And I want one of his powers to be 'Transmode Virus', where he infects an enemy and makes them a temporary ally while also draining life force.
    Very well remembered. Adam Warlock would be very welcome to play.
    I updated with Adam Warlock
  • gmtoscagmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
  • ronin_sanronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Love the way in which you formatted the character list.

But it's missing a bunch of fun characters. example:

Rhino. Mysterio. Shocker. Tombstone. Kang. Whirlwind. Mandarin. Blizzard. Abosrbing Man. 

That is not to say your list isn't good. It's just proof we need more diverse characters than more retreads.
    edited March 2018
    ronin-san said:
    Love the way in which you formatted the character list.

But it's missing a bunch of fun characters. example:

Rhino. Mysterio. Shocker. Tombstone. Kang. Whirlwind. Mandarin. Blizzard. Abosrbing Man. 

That is not to say your list isn't good. It's just proof we need more diverse characters than more retreads.
    I already put Mysterio

• AkoniAkoni Posts: 244 Tile Toppler

Omega Red; Hercules; Hyperion; Cable; Havok;
    Yellow Jacket; Kitty Pryde; Bishop; Taskmaster; Rhino;
    Calypso; Electro; Super Skrull; Sabretooth; Mysterio;
    Shocker; LizardMan; Black Heart; MODOK; Songbird
    Sunspot; Blob; Emma Frost; Adam Warlock: Namor
    For fun, I went over your list and to date, 13 out of the 25 you listed are now in MPQ. Very nice. Now all we need are the other 12.